A NEW APPROACH FOR TECHNOLOGY DECISIONS
With the high cost of technology, it is every businesses desire to use their technology investments as effectively as possible, however, a large majority of businesses spend money on the upkeep of technology that is no longer useful or essential to the business, causing unnecessary spending and increased staffing.
Our mission is to remove inefficiencies in technology spending by helping executive teams raise the quality of their technology decisions - and their decision-making process.
12 SHORT-TERM PROJECTS WE COULD HELP YOU WITH RIGHT NOW
- Get an IT spending & staffing benchmark to understand how your organization ranks compared to your peers.
- Receive an impartial business perspective on a project you are planning.
- Optimize a poorly functioning workflow or process that is wasting time.
- Have a scope and contract review of an initiative being negotiated.
- Create a new niche, product, or service line with an innovation workshop.
- Develop a useful and straight-forward business continuity & disaster recovery plan.
- Prioritize your needs with a facilitated strategic planning meeting.
- Document your short and long-term needs and planned investments with an IT Roadmap.
- Modernize a specific department or division that is using out of date methods or technologies.
- Automate your accounting systems to eliminate manual tasks and improve controls.
- Get advice and research on new software packages from both a business and technical point-of-view.
- Plan or accelerate a post-merger integration to capture the value of scale faster.
WANT TO FIND YOUR WASTEFUL IT SPENDING?
We will analyze your current IT spending and make suggestions that can reduce your future technology spending by 10% or more.
rather than waste another dollar tomorrow, contact us today.
Hello, I’m Jarrett Meiers, President, and lead consultant of Blueprint Essential.
I understand that adapting to new technologies and processes can be difficult, but ignoring the demands of your customers and employees sends a clear message you are not interested in investing in the future of the relationship.
Rather than turning a blind eye, inspire the change in your organization that will lead to success. To help you I have developed a blueprint - a process for managing change - that can be repeated, providing predictable, profitable results that will guide you to new heights.
Make a change and reward your customers and employees with a future to be proud of.